Bluebell + European Rose
Sweetness of Bluebells infused with Neroli and Muget hand poured in a a 6 oz Gold Tin.
Hand poured using premium Coconut Wax, Cotton Wick and an approximate burn time of 10-20 hours
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Candle Care & Safety Instructions
Candles are made to enjoy and can be perfectly safe when used with caution and care. Please read and pay attention to the warning label that is placed on the bottom of your candle. This will prevent fire and injury to you and the ones you love.
- When you light your candle for the first time allow the candle to create an even pool around the diameter of your candle.
- It is best to burn your candle 2 to 3 hours in order to prevent a memory ring. However do not burn over 4 hours at a time.
Keep out of reach from Children and Pets-Very important.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended and only burn on a fire resistance surface.
- Always trim the wick ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings and debris.
- Keep away from drafts, vents and fans.
- Never extinguish candles with water, and be sure that the candle is completely -extinguished before leaving the room.
- Never touch or move a burning candle, this can cause injury or fire.
- Do not burn a candle all the way down, for safety discontinue use when wax ½ an inch left in the container.
Following these safety rules will allow you to completely enjoy your wonderful scented candle.
Forms of Payment:
Payments are accepted by ShopPay, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay,Google Pay. You can pay with major credit cards including, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. At this time we are only offering sales in the USA.
Exchanges and Returns:
Due to the unique characteristics of natural ingredients and the distinctive differences of individually handcrafted items, please allow for slight variations in color, and scent of products from batch to batch, we do not offer refund or exchanges. This is how you know you have a truly handmade product. Our candles and products are carefullly packed and inspected prior to shipping. We will however be happy to replace or refund an item that has been damaged during shipping. There will be no returns after 5 days of delivery.
Please contact us soon as possible for damaged items with an email to email@example.com. Please send a picture of damaged items if possible. Once email has been received L & M Candle Company will provide you with instructions to complete your replacement or refund as quickly as possible.
Monthly Candle Subscriptions
Once you purchase your first Monthly Candle Subscription, you will receive your first candle on the following month.
Clothing & Accessories sales are final, however if there is damage to the item purchased please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions on how to resolve. We want you to be satisfied with your purchase.
Exchanges are permitted within 5 days, buyer will be responsible for shipping charges.
L & M Candle Company will ship 1 - 2 business day after your order is received. Your order will be shipped by UPS and or USPS depending on how large the order is. You will receive an email with confirmation and tracking number.
L & M Candle Company collects California State Residents Sales Tax.
Please Note: During the Summer Season if you should place an order on Friday your order will ship out Monday, this is due to high temperatures. Candles should not sit in a hot warehouse during the weekend. Soy Wax/Coconut Wax is much softer than Paraffin,and we certainly do not want a melted candle delivered to your door.
Thank you for your purchase
Mary Lou- Owner & Founder
L & M Candle Company.