Candle Care & Safety
Candle Care & Safety Instructions
Candles are made to enjoy and can be perfectly safe when used with caution and care. Please read and pay attention to the warning label that is placed on the bottom of your candle. This will prevent fire and injury to you and the ones you love.
- When you light your candle for the first time allow the candle to create an even pool around the diameter of your candle.
- It is best to burn your candle 2 to 3 hours in order to prevent a memory ring. However do not burn over 4 hours at a time.
Keep out of reach from Children and Pets-Very important.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended and only burn on a fire resistance surface.
- Always trim the wick ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings and debris.
- Keep away from drafts, vents and fans.
- Never extinguish candles with water, and be sure that the candle is completely -extinguished before leaving the room.
- Never touch or move a burning candle, this can cause injury or fire.
- Do not burn a candle all the way down, for safety discontinue use when wax ½ an inch left in the container.
L & M Candle Company is not responsible for product misuse.
Following these safety rules will allow you to completely enjoy your wonderful scented candle.